Pressure cooking reduces cooking time by up to 70%. Cook risotto in 7 minutes, vegetables in 3 minutes, chicken in 10 minutes and even cheesecake in 30 minutes. All your favorite recipes easily adapt and cook in as little as one-third of the time.
Extremely easy to use with detailed instruction in the user’s manual. Just load ingredients, lock lid in place and begin cooking. Release pressure and enjoy healthy, flavorful meals. It is that easy! EZLock pressure cookers feature an easy to clean pressure release valve, a visual pressure indicator, automatic pressure release system and two different pressure settings: High, used for meats and poultry, and Low, used for more delicate foods like fish and vegetables.
Create delicious meals while retaining important water-soluble vitamins and minerals. Steam vegetables in a flash or cook beans and grains super-fast with little or no pre-soaking involved. Cooks with little oil and maintains the natural color and flavor of foods.
The EZLock is equipped with three independent pressure release mechanisms. If the unit is left unattended the main valve will begin to release excess pressure, next the safety valve will assist in releasing pressure and finally, the gasket will protrude from the notch located on the side of the lid. Moreover, the pressure will never build up if the safety lock has not been properly closed. Once the pressure indicator has popped up, it will automatically block the safety lock, not allowing you to open the lid until all the pressure has been released. The EZLock is designed with a unique one-hand locking system that ensures the utmost ease of use. Place the lid on the pressure cooker pot at any position and turn the top handle to lock into place.
Pressure Cooker Parts
- Pressure Valve: Spring-type valve with two pressure settings: Low (8psi) and High (15psi), a “Steam” position to release internal pressure, and a “Clean” position to remove the valve for cleaning after each use.
- Pressure Indicator: The red pressure indicator will rise when there is pressure inside the cooker. As the pressure cooker heats and pressure builds, the pressure indicator will rise automatically. If the indicator is not raised, there is insufficient/no pressure inside the cooker.
- Turn-to-Lock Safety Lock: This revolutionary lock is one of the many safety features of the pressure cooker. Once you are ready to begin your cooking you must close your lid. The lid will only lock once it has been properly placed on the pressure cooker pot.
- Pressure Cooker Lid: Made of high-quality stainless steel, this lid comes equipped with a safety vent, silicon rubber gasket and features locking indicators that allow for easy closing and opening of the lid.
- Side Handles: Shorter side handles for easier storing and stability when moving or carrying the pressure cooker.
- Silicone Gasket: The gasket comes in 9″ for the 6qt. & 7.4qt. pressure cookers and 10″ for the 8qt. and 10qt. pressure cookers.
- Pressure Cooker Pot: Made of high-quality stainless steel and can be used as a traditional stock pot.
- Thermo Heat Conductive Base: Thermo Heat Conductive base for quick and even heat distribution.